Terms and Service
We hope you will enjoy using Barnything website at www.barnything.com.my, a digital platform designed to create an open and enjoyable bartering experience for all the fellow users ("Barnything").
Barnything is under the sole control, operation and purview of Barnyvillage Sdn. Bhd., acompany incorporated, registered and carrying out its business in Malaysia under thecompany registration number of 1381447-U ("the Company").
The terms of service herein constitute a valid, legal and enforceable agreement between you and the Company, to regulate your use of Barnything and/or all the services provided by the Company ("the Services"). Kindly peruse the following terms of service carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your legal rights and obligations as a registered user of Barnything..
1. General Rules and Regulations
In order to become a user of Barnything, you are required to create an account using your email address and/or your mobile number. The email address registered will be how you access to your Barnything account.
By registering yourself as a user of Barnything and by using the Services of the Company, you undertake, represent and warrant as follow:-
- That you are an individual who has attained the age of 18 and is legally capable to form a binding agreement with the Company. If you are below the age of 18, you may only register an account and/or use the Services with the consent and supervision of your legal guardians;
- That in the event you are registering an account as a representative of any other legal entity, such as an organization or a company, you undertake that you are duly authorized by them to enter into this binding agreement with the Company on their behalf;
- All information provided by you upon registration are truthful, complete and accurate, and will continue to remain truthful, complete and accurate; and
- Upon registration, you have granted permission for us to access, store, and use your account statistics from all your activities on Barnything.
You are not permitted to lease, lend or transfer your account and membership rights and/or to allow any third party to use your Barnything account. In this regard, you are solely responsible to maintain your account login facts and related passwords confidential, to protect your password, and for any and all of your account activities.
2. Registration of User Account
Upon registering a user account on Barnything and/or by using the Services provided by the Company, you are deemed as a user of Barnything referred to in the terms of service herein, and that you acknowledge that you have duly observed and fully understood the contents of the terms of service herein, and have given your irrevocable acceptance and consent to be bound by the same, including the additional terms and conditions and/or policies referenced herein and/or linked hereto (if any).
Once you have completed the registration process, you may start using the Service, by using Barnything to browse items/services, post, list down wishing list, and make transactions with other members. All ownership rights to the content of the Services belong to the company. The services that you use has to be permitted by this Terms and Conditions of Service.
3. The product’s description and listing
You are responsible for the contents of the service. You must ensure that your participation in the bartering items or services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. And you are solely responsible for any posts, information, videos, pictures, advertisements, feedback or other material that you upload or submit to the Site (“Submissions”). In particular, items or service which requires a licence to purchase or sell (for instance firearms, alcohol or pharmaceutical drugs) or which requires you to reap an export licence. By clicking/ticking agree, you agree that you will not transmit or upload any Submissions that:
- are false, misleading or inaccurate, victimize, harass, degrade, discriminate against, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- promote or encourage any type of criminal or illegal activity, including but not limited to involve:
- Pornographic objects/items/ service;
- Recreational drug paraphernalia including smoking pipes and legal highs;
- Weapons including, but not limited to, weapon knives, firearms, air powered guns or rifles and coshes.
- stocks, bonds or securities of any kind
- The items or services that you publish on the Site are in compliance with all guidelines and Bartering restrictions which you are completely responsible for identifying the legality;
- Contain any form code, or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality and causes damage, or allow you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- you do not have the legal right to barter if you are not the legal owner of the member.
- There will be No Warranty for Third-Party Infringement Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of other users of the Site or of third parties.
4. Abusing Barnything Service
The Company may also add, modify, cancel, or terminate, in complete or in part, systems, services, or features related to the Service, and you agree that the Company does not need to notify members individually. You agree that this Terms and Conditions of the Service observe to current and future offerings to be provided through the Company.
Brocks is being developed as a loyalty points termed as the name. Brocks is a component of Barnything application infrastructure, Brocks is also transferable between onboard users (send-received features). We reserve the right to terminate or disable, if we consider that the member has violated or acted inconsistently with the rules of the Terms and Conditions in any way.
Barnything is just a platform - venue. Barnything is a platform that acts as the venue for individuals to list and barter items. We are not involved in the transaction between barterers. Thus, WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SECURITY, OR LEGALITY OF THE OBJECTS ADVERTISED, THE REALITY AND ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS. THERE WILL BE NO ENDORSEMENT OR WARRANTY TOWARDS ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE PLATFORM OR ANY TRANSACTIONS MADE. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BARTERER AS WE ARE ONLY A VENUE. If the listers have received over certain times of reports and complaints from users, the platform shall terminate or disable users account.